Monday, February 22, 2010

frayed

 
Even though I am at a good place as far as projects in front of me are concerned, I find myself feeling just a little frayed at the edges when I think of the amount of things I have taken on. I have taken them on all willingly, but am also afraid that I may have bitten off a little more than I am able to chew. 
Bookkeeping still floats my boat. I know I do not necessarily do it the most efficient way-yet, but it is certainly better under control than when I first started.
General admin is proving to be a rewarding challenge, but SO much needs to be kept in mind all the time. I am grateful for a certain RED BOOK that assists greatly in keeping me abreast of all the tasks.
I am looking forward to a productive week this week, oh right, I have in fact organised myself a 'day off' tomorrow. That means I have cut my work week a little short - ho hum, hum ho... tough! That's the way its going to be... I love this life.

2 comments:

  1. I took on too many things as well this year, and have just let go of one of them and it feels great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to pull myself towards myself!

    ReplyDelete