Saturday, May 9, 2009

english englishengisheshhhh


Here in Yangshuo, teaching English is a tourist pastime. So with great enthusiasm, Jean-Pierre and Rita sit down a 'teach English'. It is wonderful to spend so much time chatting with our new friends. There are a large amount of local tourists here as the country is so vast and to leave the country is very difficult for the nationals, a very popular holiday destination.


At the end of a long day of "English teaching/learning"

Joy in the Train


Baby Club Members in Nanning- 'V" for VICTORY!

Jean-Pierre spent many hours 'Speaking English" to this man.

It is with great joy and excitement that we have met new friends here. One often tends to forget that saying "Strangers are just friends you haven't been introduced to yet". This has proven to be so true.
There has been some, but not too much actual sight seeing, but we have met some wonderful new friends. Alucia keeps showing up in the most unexpected places!
She has been taking care of so many of the 'little details' too. We have decided to keep her on as our travel planner! She knows exactly what we require and sees that we get it even before we have thought of the next place we want to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita, Hi JP
    I wish you luck in all your travels &
    May God have his hand over you for all times.

    I sometimes wish some difficulties was never there, and we could live without stumbling blocks.
    Some things just are to hard to live with, and we tend to rather chose to walk a different path.
    What you started with the fellowship I find nothing wrong, but because of a relationship that caused me to mush pain, and to often, I no longer attend.
    I pray that you understand.
    Not only will she get hurt if I'm there, but I'm sure it will lead to some unwanted frustration.
    Forgive me for leaving this message here, 4 I only have your phone number.
    Greetings
    Jaco le Roux (jaco_l@worldonline.co.za)

    ReplyDelete